Friday, February 6, 2009

Goals for the next two years ;)

Basically, my goals for the next two years is to graduate fron chong boon sec. Pass my 'O' levels with good marks. all this need time to achieve. The problem is how am I going to achieve that.

I have to aim and strive for the best that I could. I am now having tuition. The teacher told me that I am academically slow. So, I have to pay more attention in school work. Recently, I was caught for not going to class. Now the most I can do is to work hard, catch up what I have not learn. I deeply appreciate my teachers that have thought me. They spent alot of time on the class to teach us. So, do the best for the exams.

there is another goal that I want to achieve. That is to be the second runner-up for cheerobics competion 2009. We have trained very hard to be in the competion, and I want us to be united, not having disputes towards one another. We all have gone through alot to make it till now.

I now have set my goals for the next two years. Now what I want is to achieve the goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment